Full Stack Lead Engineer
Arkgo is a well-funded startup studio. We are building a career development platform, a place for young professionals to discover great careers, learn and progress skill by skill, job by job. We are using advanced screening and selection technologies powered by ML and psychology to achieve an optimal candidate-job match.
Want to help millions of young people to choose great and fulfilling careers? Want to design and build a product from the ground up? Want to be part of a dynamic founding team, define the culture and shape the strategy, grow with the company? Learn fast and get things done quickly? Then we want to meet you.
You will co-own the product development from design, implementation, to release. Hands on deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code. You will contribute to the strategy and the core product, participate in the customer development.Help to grow the team.
- Exceptional engineer with a true passion for building great products. Self-starter who thrives in an unstructured environment, grasps problems on the fly and generate solutions. Doer;
- Solid foundations in Computer Science, ideally at least a BSc degree. Able to architect and structure projects, manage the development process from design through to deployment, maintenance and performance optimisation;
- 5+ years experience developing, testing and deploying production grade software; ideally in a startup environment;
- Proficient in server-side languages such as Python or Ruby;
- Knowledge of data stores like MySQL, MongoDB, or Redshift;
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Heroku, server configuration management tools;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of RESTful API standards and best practices;
- Live and breathe clean, maintainable code. Advocate of Agile and TDD;
- An interest/experience in Machine Learning and NLP is a bonus.
Competitive package, including equity and performance bonuses. Visa sponsorship for outstanding candidates. Central London office. High octane startup environment.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!